The following factors need to be considered in selecting the standard of electric motorcycle cable:
1. Cable material: Electric motorcycle cables should use high-quality materials that meet national standards, such as copper-core cables, PVC cables, etc. This is in line with the use of electric vehicle cable material.
2. Cable diameter: The cable diameter should be selected according to the power and current of the electric motorcycle, the larger the diameter, the stronger the current carrying capacity.
3. Sealing performance: Electric motorcycle cables should have good sealing performance to prevent water, dust, etc. from entering inside the cable and causing short circuit and other faults.
4. Wear resistance: Electric motorcycle cables should have strong wear resistance to prevent the cable from being worn or damaged during use.
5. High temperature resistance: Electric motorcycle cables should have high temperature resistance to prevent the cable from malfunctioning or melting in high temperature environments. Based on the above factors, it is recommended to choose cable products that conform to national standards, such as GB/T 5023 "Rated voltage 450/750V and below copper core PVC insulated cable" and GB/T 12527 "Copper core PVC insulated wire and cable for electric vehicles". It is also necessary to choose according to the specific requirements of electric motorcycles.